What we do


Free application processing for schools and universities in Australia

Explore More


Free migration counseling with registered migration agents

Explore More


Scholarship opportunities for international students

Explore More


Endless 1:1 special care and services for our students

Scholarship Program in Australia

Many universities in Australia provide scholarship programs for international students.

We make you life easier

Connect with our professional education counsellors and qualified migration agents. Book an appointment today.

Up-Coming Events

Our Student Stories

News Update

Contact Us

Got a question? Ask a professional counselor here!

Education and Migration Services FAQS

What is SOL Edu?

SOL (Seed of Life) Edu is a company that offers education and migration services in Australia. We provide free online and in person counselling, to connect students with educational courses of the world’s top universities and colleges. We have more than 50 employees who speak ten different languages to provide more personal and direct services to students. Our staff is well trained to deliver migration pathways, helping you stay longer and permanently in Australia.

What services does SOL Edu offer?

At SOL Edu, we offer education and migration services in Australia to help international students have the best experience possible while studying abroad. We provide academic advising to help you choose a suitable school and courses based on your needs and preferences. We assist you in all admission and visa application processes, which prepares you ready for study in Australia. We also help you figure out the best ways to migrate to Australia based on your specific circumstances.

Is SOL Edu open to different nationalities?

Yes! We provide migration and education services to international students of all countries, and at all ages from primary schools to tertiary education. Our educational counsellors are bilinguals who are highly proficient in English and another language, being able to serve students from most countries in the world. Some popular countries that our students come from are Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Latin America, India and the Middle East.

What are the entry requirements to study in Australia?

You must meet certain entry requirements to study a particular course. These vary depending on the institution and the study level, but generally, there are three requirements that you need to satisfy, such as English score, academic records, and additional requirements for specific courses.

For bachelor courses, the minimum English score you need to get is 59 in PTE, or overall 6.5 in IELTS with no individual band below 6.0. However, if you get 5.5 in any band, you can still apply for some universities, for example Australian Catholic University, Charles Sturt University, Southern Cross University and CQ University. For the postgraduate level, the minimum score is 59 in PTE or 6.5 in IELTS, without any band below 6.0.

To enrol in most bachelor courses in Australia, you are required to have completed equivalent of the Australian year 12 with the minimum marks of 60%. If you want to pursue a postgraduate course, you should have completed a Bachelor degree in the related fields and achieve a GPA of 4.0 out of 7 or equivalent. However, some courses such as business and IT accept non-related fields with a GPA of 4.0 out of 7 or equivalent. Choose your course to check the specific entry requirements.

Some courses in Australia (e.g., medicine and design) also require additional selection processes such as interviews and extra selection tasks. Come to us to be well prepared for school application.

What courses can I study for migration?

There are many courses you can study to migrate to Australia, including:

  • Skilled Migration Courses — Migrating to Australia on a skilled migrant visa may need skills assessment by the relevant Australian authority. You may need to complete a skilled migration course for Nursing, Civil Engineering, Motor Mechanic, IT, Education, Social Work, Cookery and more.
  • English Language Courses – Studying an English language course, either general English or academic English, may be needed to help you reach the English score required for migration.

You can reach out to our education migration agent for more information about the right course for you.

Our Partners