At SOLEdu & Migration, we have professional registered migration agents ready to help you for visa applications and visa services.

General Skilled Migration Visas


The General Skilled Migration Visa is one of the most popular visa options for skilled workers or international graduates who can satisfy the Skills and Qualification requirements after completing their studies in Australia.


What can you do with General Skilled Migration Visas and what are their benefits?

For the 189 Visa and 190 Visa, they are Permanent Resident Visas which will allow you to live and work in Australia permanently and sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence. If eligible, you can apply to become an Australian citizen.

For the 491 Visa, it is a Temporary Visa which has a duration of 5 years. It gives you a pathway to applying for a Permanent Resident Visa (Subclass 191 Visa), 3 years after the grant date of your 491 Visa if you can satisfy the residence and income requirements. With the 491 Visa, there will be no limitations to the number of working hours and you will be eligible to join the Medicare system in Australia.

Student visa and Student Guardian visa


The Student Visa 500 will allow you to study in Australia while a Student Guardian Visa 590 will allow a guardian (see below for who can be a guardian) to come to Australia to provide care and support for a Student Visa holder who is under 18 years of age.


What can you do with a Student Visa 500 and a Student Guardian Visa 590 ?

For the Student Visa 500, you can study in Australia with your family members. This visa allows you to work only part-time during your study period, but has no limitations on how much you can work during your school holidays.

For the 590 Guardian Visa, you can come to Australia to provide care and support for a relative, under 18 years old, while they study in Australia. You can also study an English course for less than 20 hours per week, or another course for no longer than 3 months. As for work, the Student Guardian Visa 590 does not allow the student’s guardian visa holder to work in Australia.

Temporary Graduate Visa - Subclass 485


The Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485) is a temporary visa for international students who are graduates of an Australian institute. By having this visa, an international student can stay, work, and/or undertake further studies in Australia. The Temporary Graduate Visa has two streams which the student can apply for. These include the Graduate Work Stream, and the Post-Study Work Stream. Both streams have different requirements. Thus, it is important to check the correct stream before you apply for your visa.


Who can apply for a Temporary Graduate Visa?

In order to qualify for a Temporary Graduate Visa, you must:

  • be under 50 years of age
  • have held a student visa in the last 6 months
  • have completed your study in the last 6 months
  • meet the Australian Study requirements
  • meet the English requirements
  • provide evidence of adequate health insurance
  • meet the character requirements

Parent Visa

Parent Visa



Parents may be eligible to migrate to Australia with a Parent Visa if their child (natural, adopted or step-child) is living in Australia and is an Australian citizen, a Permanent Resident of Australia or an eligible New Zealand citizen. Moreover, dependents who are under 23-year-old can be included with your application.

Partner Visa



The Partner Visa is one of the most popular visa options for those that have a partner who is an Australian citizen or a Permanent Resident of Australia.


Who can apply for Partner visas?

A Partner Visa allows the spouse (husband or wife) or De Facto partner of an Australian citizen, a Permanent Resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen to obtain a visa so that they can live together in Australia.

Business Innovation And Investment Visa


The Business Innovation and Investment Visa is for people with a successful business or with investment experience who would like to operate a new or existing business, or invest in Australia. From 1st July 2021, the Department of Home Affairs has changed the Business Innovation and Investment Visa framework significantly, minimising 9 categories into 4.


Visa Options under the Business Innovation and Investment Program (BIIP)

  • Business Innovation stream -188A
  • Investor stream – 188B
  • Significant Investor stream – 188C
  • Entrepreneur stream – 188E

Employment Sponsored Visa



An Employment Sponsored Visa is a kind of work visa for those who have an Australian employer/company that wants to hire them. This visa allows you to work full-time on a temporary or permanent basis.


What can you do with an Employment Visa?

The main benefits of this visa are you can work full-time in your nominated position and have the chance to gain Permanent Residency after working. You are also able to include your family (spouse and child) in the application with you.

Check SOL Migration for all visa information

Get in touch with us today and lets us help you with your visa options

Contact Us