IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is really important for students who want to study abroad such as in UK, Canada, New Zealand and Australia. Also, IELTS is used around the world by people who want to migrate overseas to an English speaking country.
- There are 2 types of IELTS test. Academic and General training Module.
- Get high IELTS score for employment
- Migration purpse
- University, TAFE and College Entry
- Improve Academic English skills
- Improve presentation and speaking skills
- Migrate to overseas
- Study in UK and Australia
- Study English for better job
- Safe destination to live, study, and work
- English is the national language
- High quality national standards for English language training
- Modern Education System
The Academic version is for future University or College students, and the General version is for immigration or employment purposes. You will be assessed by 4 components of Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. The differences between Academic one and General one are only in the reading and writing components.
In general, your English needs to be at least Intermediate level to start IELTS course.You can do pre-entry test to check your English level. If your English is not good enough, you can go to general English course to start and then move to IELTS course.
IELTS Score Chart
|Purpose||College / TAFE Entry requirement||University Entry||Skill Assessment / 189 Visa extra 5 points|