- UTS College has just launched UTS Chinese Postgraduate Tuition Fee Scholarship. The scholarship provides 20% of tuition fees towards the students enrolled UTS master’s course.
- For 2024, UTAS have significantly increased International quotas at our Tasmanian and New South Wales campuses with both three year and two-year accelerated degree options which allow study at a pace that suits student’s goals and lifestyle.
- ACU is now accepting IELTS One Skill Retake (OSR) results for all of our programs.
- UniSA has managed to get some more places for international students in the Bachelor of Nursing program 2024 intake. Places are allocated on a first come first served basis.
Students holding unconditional offer should accept immediately. Students having English requirement met should provide the English test at once.
The following scholarships will be offered to international students commencing a program with UniSC in 2024:
- International Student Scholarship is a 15% tuition fee reduction offered to commencing international students in 2024.
- English Excellence Scholarship is a 20% tuition fee reduction that is awarded to international students who have achieved higher than required results in a recognised English language proficiency test.
The following programs at UQ are currently suspended for enrolment, from Semester 1 2024, with the view that they will be discontinued:
- Master of Advanced Economics
- Master of Applied Econometrics*
- Master of Economics and Public Policy*
- Master of Health Economics*
- Master of International Law
From 2024, it is proposed that the Master of Economics will offer fields of study in each of these disciplines with course offerings similar to what was offered in the stand-alone programs.
- QUT Faculty of Engineering have developed four new masters’ courses:
Master of Advanced Manufacturing
Master of Renewable Energy
Master of Sustainable Infrastructure
Master of Engineering Technology
- The international places for UQ Summer Semester 2023 Master of Physiotherapy Studies and Master of Speech Pathology Studies have now been filled and a waitlist applied. Applications are closed and applicants are welcome to apply for the Summer 2024 intake for these programs.