1. Due to the high demand, KBS will now offer Undergraduate courses in our Trimester 2X intake, commencing in September 2022.
T2X is an accelerated trimester, designed to help onshore and offshore students who were unable to commence in Trimester 2 (July), but do not want to wait until Trimester 3 (November). Trimester 2X is delivered over a 6-week teaching duration.
2. Commencing in July 2022, Macquarie University College will offer a new Diploma of Business as a preferred pathway to the Bachelor of Business Administration.
Diploma of business introduce the fundamental concepts of entrepreneurship, human resource management, management and marketing.
- Fast-track to the second year of a bachelor degree
- Deeply engage with business area
- Improve academic knowledge and study skills
- Enjoy small class sizes and extra support
3. There is a new application closing date of 30 September for all applicants to UQ postgraduate psychology degrees.
All documents must be provided before 30 September for application to be considered.
4. ANU has extended its recognition of online English language tests
Including, IELTS Indicator, TOEFL iBT Home Edition, and Duolingo for Semester 1, 2023 entry, across most programs.
UQ Master of Arts in Translation and Interpreting
- 2 year program
- Choose to specialise in Japanese or Chinese translation and interpreting
- Learn in UQ world-class Televic interpreting facility. Televic is used in major international organisations such as the United Nations.