1. Deakin College’s Diploma of Communication English requirement has now been changed to IELTS 5.5 with no band less than 5.5
The Diploma of Communication offers a wide range of unit choices that give you a lot of flexibility when you’re entering the second year of a relevant Deakin University degree. Areas of study include advertising, communications, journalism, digital media, public relations and more.
Employment and career options upon completing your Bachelor degree:
- Advertising agency roles
- Account management
- Media planning
- Copywriting and art direction
- Media policy and management
- Media business-oriented consulting
- In-house brand communications
Course Duration: 8 or 12 months
Intake dates: March, June, October
Campus location: Melbourne Burwood or Online
2. With immediate effect, ANU will no longer accept application using OSSD(Ontario Secondary School Diploma) qualifications.
Due to increased cases of fraudulent Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) qualifications across the sector, with immediate effect, The Australian National University will no longer process applications or issue offers for applicants with this qualification.
3. The University of Newcastle College of International Education (CIE) now is offering the 25% Scholarship for Computer Science & IT programs for the students commencing CIE in 2022.
Programs as listed below:
- Degree Transfer – Information Technology (DT IT)
- Degree Transfer Extended – Information Technology (DTE IT)
- Pre-Master’s Program – Information Technology (PMP IT)
- Pre-Master’s Program – Information Technology Accelerated (PMPX IT)
4. TAFE NSW will continue to provide 15% scholarship to their higher education courses students in Semester1 2023.
- 15% Scholarship will be applied as credit against the tuition fees for each semester for the full duration of the Higher Education course only or
- Total Scholarship value of up to a maximum of $2,000 (AUD) based on merit. The scholarship will be applied as $500 (AUD) credits towards your course tuition fees in each semester until the total Scholarship value is used.