1.University of Newcastle’s new Central Coast Clinical School opened in 2021 will provide nursing and joint medical program to student.
The University of Newcastle’s Central Coast Clinical School is a nation-leading health, medicine and wellbeing teaching and education facility, operating alongside the Central Coast Research Institute.
Launched in 2021, these facilities focus on integrated healthcare, medical education, research and innovation in addressing the health needs of the local population.
This school is joint with Gosford Hospital, student will be using the same library as practising doctors and nurses, or bumping into their role models at the onsite cafeteria.
2. CQU will launch a new Master of Laboratory Medicine at their Melbourne, Sydney, Rockhampton campus from T1 2023.
A Medical Laboratory Scientist conducts diagnostic medical laboratory tests to assist in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases.
Course duration: 2 years
Students will have the opportunity to gain introductory and advanced knowledge in the following core pathology disciplines:
- Chemical pathology
- Genomic pathology
- Infectious Diseases
- Anatomical Pathology
- Transfusion and Transplantation Medicine
3. EQI’s relationship with the Union Institute Language (UIL) will continue through the UIL Secondary School Preparation Program (SSPP) program offered at their Springfield campus in Brisbane.
Education Queensland International (EQI) can now issue package offers for prospective students wishing to study a HSP program with UIL prior to their entry into an EQI accredited school. Students can enrol in the UIL SSSP program and upon graduation will have successfully met the English Language requirements for entry into EQI’s High School programs.
4.TAFE SA is currently offering two pro rata scholarships for students to undertake a Bachelor of Tourism, Hospitality and Events Management (CRS1400588) at our Barossa Valley campus.
Each scholarship is AUD$30,000, payable in semester-based instalments over two (2) years.
The Destination Australia scholarship is funded by the Australian Government Department of Education. It aligns with the National Strategy for International Education 2025. The scholarship’s objective is to:
- attract and support study in regional Australia
- grow and develop regional Australian tertiary education providers
- offer students a high-quality learning experience.
UoN Bachelor of Nursing
- 3 year program
- IETLS overall minimum 7.0, IELTS section minimum 7.0
Why study Bachelor of Nursing at UoN?
- Be work ready
- Unique experience in rural setting
- Professional recognition
- Culture study tour opportunities