1. KBS will provide a 30% tuition fee scholarship for their post-graduate qualifying program for all 2023 intakes.
Effective for all applications received from 1st September 2022.
2022 SCHOLARSHIPS AND SPECIALS EXTENDED TO 2023
The following scholarships and specials have been extended to all applications received for the remaining intakes in 2022 and all 2023 intakes:
- Kaplan Business School will continue our reduced $2500 deposit for all 2023 intakes. This reduced deposit is available to all Onshore enrolments and selected Offshore markets (except for South Asia and Africa).
2. From 2023, UTAS will start to offer their new Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours), the first and only 3 years Bachelor level Pharmacy program in Australia.
Bachelor of Pharmacy with Honours will become the first and only fast track 3-year Bachelor of Pharmacy in Australia in 2023.
Through offering the program on a trimester model it will see students being able to graduate more quickly, save on living costs during studies and join the workforce while still studying the same amount of curriculum to give them the skills industry require. There is a growing demand for pharmacists in Australia, particularly in regional areas.
3. UoW (University of Wollongong) College will offer 2 new scholarships for students taking English or academic pathway courses in 2023.
- UOW College International Bursary: 20% tuition fee covering a range of diploma and foundation studies.
- UOW College English Language Bursary: reduce tuition fee to $380/w for English courses
4. From 2023, UniSA will change their Master of Teaching (Early Childhood) English entry requirements to: IELTS 7.0 overall
- 7.0 Reading
- 7.0 Writing
- 7.5 Speaking
- 7.5 Listening
UNISA Master of Teaching (Secondary)
- 2 year(s) full-time