1.UTAS has confirmed they will provide online study mode for S2 2022.
If students have been significantly impacted by COVID-19 they can apply to study their program online in semester 2, 2022. If they’re eligible for online study, they’ll be able to commence their studies from their home country. New applications for this semester close on 15/07/2022.
2. There are still few spots still available for TAFE SA automotive package
automotive package (Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology + Certificate IV in Automotive Mechanical Diagnosis + Diploma of Automotive Technology). It’s very popular package and will provide student with 152 hours placement in CIII, CIV, Dip respectively.
- Academic IELTS score of 5.5 Overall with minimum of 5.0 in all bands or equivalent.
- Satisfactory completion of Year 10 or overseas equivalent.
3. CDU will provide a number of scholarship opportunities in S2 2022
Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarship
The Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships are proudly sponsored by the Northern Territory Government and education and training providers to talented international students to study in Australia’s Northern Territory. The following scholarships are available for the first semester or year of tuitions fees*:
- Vocational education and training: $7,500
- Higher education: $12,000
Vice-Chancellor’s High Achievers Scholarship (VCIHAS)
- CDU awards these prestigious scholarships on demonstrated academic merit to students seeking to commence a degree at CDU in Semester 2, 2022. The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees for the full duration of the course*. Applications close 30 June 2022.
CDU Global Merit Scholarship
- This is a tuition fee scholarship to the value of 30% for the full duration of the course. It is available to all new students commencing studies at CDU.
4. Monash will provide a new course Master of Education in STEM Education starting from S1 2023.
In the Masters of Education, you can specialise in one of the following areas:
- General education studies
- Digital learning
- Early childhood education
- Inclusive and special education
Monash University, Master of Communication and Media Studies
- 1 year/1.5 years/2 years (full time), depending on prior qualifications. See entry requirements.
- IELTS (Academic): 6.5 Overall score, with minimum band scores: Listening 6.0, Reading 6.0, Writing 6.0 and Speaking 6.0