2018, THE Young University Rankings
2019 QS Top 50 Universities Aged Under 50
QILT: Course Experience Questionnaire 2016-18 – Overall Satisfaction Indicator (Undergraduate).
Public SA founded universities only
- Business and Law
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Creative Industries
- Media Arts
- Psychology, Social Work and Human Services
- Health and Medical Sciences
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Rehabilitation, Health and Sport Sciences
- Pharmacy and Medical Sciences
- Construction and Environment
- Data and Information Management
- Information Technology
- Science and Mathematics
- Science and Built Environments
Be bold and take on the needs of a changing world
University of South Australia
An industry connected, globally enterprising university
We welcome high achieving students from developing countries who are supported by the Australian government program, Australia Awards. We also host around 500 students who are sponsored by their home government, university or employer
For more information, visit https://international.unisa.edu.au/scholarships-and-sponsorships/
The University of South Australia is Australia’s University of Enterprise. Our culture of innovation is anchored around global and national links to academic, research and industry partners. Our graduates are the new urban professionals, global citizens at ease with the world and ready to create and respond to change. Our research is inventive and adventurous and we create new knowledge that is central to global economic and social prosperity.
Ideas: We are creating new knowledge and developing new ideas for current world issues.
Solutions: We are taking on the challenges of tomorrow by finding solutions through our world class research today.
Connections: We are partnered globally and nationally with academic, research and industry leaders to help build a vibrant and successful society.
We are a university for the 21st century.
We offer degree programs across a wide range of subjects including business, law, education, arts and social sciences, health sciences, information technology, engineering and the environment.
- we deliver for students the best possible start for their future careers;
- we produce graduates who are capable of identifying opportunities and contributing to a vibrant and successful society;
- we partner with industry and the professions to conduct research that’s cutting-edge and relevant; and
- we engage meaningfully with our community.
We believe a university’s reputation is determined largely by the quality of its graduates, and we are proud that more than 90 per cent of our graduates now in full-time work are employed in professional occupations within four months of completing their degrees.