#1 in Victoria
for Full Time Graduate Employment and Median Starting Salary
Good Universities Guide 2020
in Australia for Teaching Quality
Student Experience Survey 2019
Ranked in the Top 500
Universities Worldwide for Education
Academic Ranking of World Universities
- Business and commerce
- Education and early childhood
- Humanities and social sciences (including social work)
- Information technology
- Performing Arts, Visual Arts and Design
- Sport, Health, Physical and Outdoor Education
- English language pathways
Federation University Australia
T: +61 3 5327 9018
Rated #1 by employers^
Federation University Australia
Third oldest provider of higher education in Australia
- Federation International Excellence Scholarship – High achieving students are awarded 16% of tuition fees in all coursework degrees commencing in 2020 at either a Ballarat, Berwick or Gippsland campus. GPA and English criteria apply.
- Business and IT Tuition Scholarship – All students commencing a Business or Information Technology degree by coursework will automatically receive a 16% of fees scholarship (valued up to $12,240).
- Engineering Tuition Scholarship – Students commencing in one of the new Engineering programs in Semester 2, 2020 may be eligible for 16% of fees scholarship (valued up to $13,824). Programs include Bachelor Engineering (Electrical and Information Engineering) Honours, Master of Engineering Project Management, Master of Engineering Technology (Mechatronic Systems Engineering) and Master of Engineering Technology (Renewable and Electrical Power Systems).
- Brisbane internship – Eligible students studying at the Brisbane Campus will receive a free 16-week internship program matched to participants’ professional background and career goals. Or, eligible students may prefer a $2000 scholarship towards a Professional Year program.
- Accommodation Scholarship – Scholarship value is $2,000 – $9,700 (full fees for one year) and open to commencing international students staying on campus in Ballarat, Berwick or Gippsland in 2020
*Terms and conditions apply
At Federation University Australia, you’ll enjoy all the fantastic facilities and opportunities of a world-class Australian university in a supportive and diverse community. We’re renowned for our small class sizes and high-quality personalised teaching, every student matters to us.
Studying abroad is exciting, but can also be challenging. With the right support and guidance, there’s always a way to succeed. Our effective range of student-focused services enables international students to develop the skills, knowledge and confidence to achieve in Australian education.
We have the largest Technology Parks of any university in Australia, hosting more than 64 enterprises, including global companies such as IBM. Our Tech Parks foster research partnerships and give our students access to internships, industry-based learning programs and graduate employment opportunities.
- Rated #1 in Australia for Teaching Quality**
- Rated #1 in Victoria for Full-Time Graduate Employment^
- Rated #1 in Victoria for Median Graduate Starting Salary^
- Rated #1 in Victoria for Student Support^
- Rated #1 in Victoria for Overall Educational Experience**
- High quality, personalised teaching and small class sizes
- Competitively priced courses and excellent scholarship opportunities
- Quality lifestyle with campuses in regional and city locations
- Industry-relevant courses and innovative research centres on campus
** Student Experience Survey (SES) 2018, Australian universities, postgraduate level, results released March 2019
^ The Good Universities Guide 2020
Last Updated 18 March 2020