EAP (English for Academic Purpose) is for people who are planning to go on to future study in a high school, TAFE, College or University. This course is for preparation to study in Australia.
Prepare for future study in Australia
10 ~ 12 weeks
- Safe destination to live, study, and work
- English is the national language
- High quality national standards for English language training
- Modern Education System
- Learn skills for TAFE, College and University
- Learn skills for making presentations
- Learn how to write an essay
- Learn how to do research
- Study in High school, TAFE, College or Universities
- Improve essay writing and presentation skills
- Learn more about academic English skills
The EAP course provides many different skills needed for school or university life such as writing essays, analysing graphs, doing presentations and getting involved in discussions. You can learn the things you need to know to study in Australia.
You need to have Upper Intermediate level of English because if you want to study in University or TAFE you definitely need it. Even if your level is not there yet, don’t worry! You need to study in a General English course or at the language school to improve your English so you can reach the level. Then you can enter this EAP course.