1. There will be industry engagement opportunities offered to UTS MBA students from 2023.
Internships will be an option for all MBA students through an internship subject as an elective but with limited places for high performing students.
2. Victoria University (VU) returned to on-campus
Victoria University will start In-person teaching for majority of our units on 26 April 2022. VU will try to be flexible for late acceptance because of the visa processing times in different country. It will subject to case-by-case approval. However, There are no late arrivals for most VU courses so please ensure that your students arrive in Melbourne ideally at least one week before their course start date.
3. New undergraduate degree pathways will be delivered in late 2022 for Federation University Australia.
Federation University new pathways include the first eight courses within the first year of the undergraduate degree, giving students the opportunity to learn about the latest research and advances without missing a beat.
There are some interested scholarships
- Global Pathway/Innovator Scholarship – a Federation University Scholarship that gives all international students a guaranteed 20% tuition fee scholarship for the full duration of their degree.
- Pathway to Victoria Scholarship – a $2500 bursary that is exclusive to students that wish to study a pathway and enrol in a Victorian higher education institution.
- Accommodation Support Scholarship – New international students may be eligible for our Accommodation Support Scholarship to live on campus in Ballarat, Berwick or Gippsland, valued at $4,000 for one year.
4. There are still limited spots available for Bachelor of Nursing (Enrolled Nurse) in ACU’s Melbourne campus.
- Have already successfully completed a Diploma of Nursing program in Australia
- Hold a valid AHPRA Enrolled Nurse registration at the point of offer
- Have already met all entry requirements.
UQ, Master of Business
- 1 in Queensland for business and management studies – QS World University Rankings 2022
- 39 in the world for business and economic – Times Higher Education World University Ranking 2022
- IELTS 6.5 overall, minimum 6.0
- Duration (full-time) 1.5-2 years