1. USYD will close all application to S2 2022 on 25/06/2022. Offer will expire on 11/07/2022.
International coursework applications should be submitted by the 25th of June to ensure there is enough time for the assessment of an application. Applications will not be accepted beyond this date.
2. UNSW Global offering a A$2,000 discount for all students who accept their offer for the July and August 2022 Transition Program Online Intakes.
OpenLearning is offering a A$2,000 discount for all students who accept their offer for the July and August 2022 Transition Program Online Intakes.
Students will need to pay before the deadline written on their offer letter to receive A$2,000 off their tuition fee. No special requirements are needed to receive the offer – they just need to pay before the deadline!
This offer is not transferrable, but students holding offers for later intakes may change to the July or August 2022 intake and receive the offer.
3. Griffith University has confirmed their 2023 international scholarships which will be the same structure as 2022.
- International Student Academic Merit Scholarship: 20% tuition fee, GPA 5 or above
- International Student Academic Excellence Scholarship: 25% tuition fee, GPA 5.5 or above
4.UNSW will redesign their MCom program from 2023 to provide two specialisations in the Master of Commerce (8404) and in-depth specialisation study in Master of Commerce Extension(8417)
UNSW’s Master of Commerce has long been one of Australia’s most recognised postgraduate qualifications and is highly regarded by industry. In 2022, UNSW Business School has undertaken a review of the program, and we are excited to announce a redesigned curriculum and student experience for 2023 onwards.
Key features in our new Master of Commerce include:
- Option to undertake two specialisations in the Master of Commerce (8404) and in-depth specialisation study in Master of Commerce Extension (8417)
- MyMCom student learning platform that supports MCom students to be career-equipped
- Flexibility in broadening or deepening studies to suit specific needs, including the option to select advanced discipline courses, interdisciplinary courses and complementary specialisations.
It is important to note that entry requirements for the program have not changed.
UNSW Master of Commerce
- IELTS 7.0 overall, minimum 6.0
- Duration (full-time) 1.7 years
- Delivery Mode: Face-to-Face (include blended)