1. Curtin University will be providing impacted students the opportunity to study online.
To support students that are yet to be granted a visa, Curtin University will be providing impacted students the opportunity to study online under the Travel Restricted Internal (TRI) attendance mode if they have not received their student visa. As soon as they are granted a visa, students will be able to travel to Western Australia to live and undertake studies at our Perth campus.
2. Application and acceptance for ACU S1 2023 Bachelor of Nursing
Canberra Campus has now been closed.
The following programs, and no further enrolments can be accepted.
- Bachelor of Nursing – North Sydney campus
- Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Business Administration – North Sydney campus
However, a number of places for the Bachelor of Nursing are available on the Ballarat, Blacktown, Brisbane, Melbourne and North Sydney campuses.
3. Limited spaces are still available for USC S2 2022 Bachelor of Nursing (Graduate Entry) program.
Graduate Entry Nursing:
- Bachelor of Nursing Science Graduate Entry (Sippy Downs campus)
- Bachelor of Nursing Science Graduate Entry (Moreton Bay campus)
- Bachelor of Nursing Science Graduate Entry (Caboolture campus)
3 Year Nursing:
- Bachelor of Nursing Science 3 year (Moreton bay campus)
- Bachelor of Nursing Science 3 year (Caboolture campus)
4. UTS is providing 25-30% scholarship to high-achieving students commencing undergraduate and postgraduate degree. No separate application required.
USC Bachelor of Nursing (Graduate Entry)
- 2.3 years
- IELTS (Academic): 7 Overall