1. USYD will have new application and offer procedures for some of their popular programs.
Master of Media Practice/Master of Digital Communication and Culture: Offer rounds
Master of Economics: Rolling offer
MP & DCC programs are no longer part of USYD’s Special Admission Process.
USYD’s application fee will increase to $150 from 01/10/2022.
2. Students who choose to study at the Federation University Brisbane Campus will be awarded a Future Leader Scholarship at the time of offer.
The scholarship is a tuition fee discount of 25% of the published tuition fee for the entirety of your degree.
3. CDU’s Global Merit Scholarship covers 30% of tuition fees and is available to students who commence study in November 2022.
4. UTS College’s Diploma of Business or Diploma of Communication now provides either 30 or 48 credit points recognition of prior learning towards a Bachelor of Laws.
UTS Bachelor of Laws
- 4 years full time or 6.5 years part time