Being a Barista is becoming very popular in Australia and it is a respectable career choice. Many schools in Australia provide a Barista course as an elective class which international students enjoy.
- Focus on Australian coffee and history.
- Safe destination to live, study and work
- English is the national language
- High quality national standards for English language training
- Modern Education System
- Get a certificate
- Get real work experience
- Learn about Coffee
- Learn the skills of coffee art
A person who wants to
- Become a professional Barista
- Learn English and Coffee at the same time
- Get certificate
- Work in an English speaking country
You can learn about coffee, gain your knowledge and get coffee art skills in this course. You can also learn hospitality English how to communicate in the local work places. Some schools provides work experience in the local cafes as well.
You can enter this course easily compared to other English courses. The students who have Pre- Intermediate English level can join the course.